Water damaged rec center club room in Dundalk, MD
After a torrential downpour, this sewer system in Dundalk, MD was overwhelmed and caused sewage to back up into this rec center's club room basement restroom. What you see here is sewage effected water that had seeped into the carpeted club room. SERVPRO arrived quickly and removed the sewage, carpet and applied a treatment to sanitize the area and kill any viruses or bacteria brought in by the sewage. Once the area was deemed sanitary and dry, SERVPRO began to work on the rebuild! If your basement is effected by sewage, whether your a residential home, commercial space or public municipality, reach out to SERVPRO of Sparrows Point / Essex Chase right away!