Commercial Emergency Clean up for Essex, Maryland
Sparrows Point Property managers - ACTION during the first 24 hours following a water damage will help prevent secondary or permanent damage to your units.
That is why within 4 hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Sparrows Point/Essex/Chase franchise professional will be on site to help ensure water damage is handled by completing the following steps:
- Intake– ask client questions to determine which size crew, how many pieces of equipment, and what precautions to take.
- Inspection– Using information from phone intake, SERVPRO of Sparrows Point/Essex/Chase will inspect all affected areas to determine the extent of water damage and will review the inspection with you to answer any questions before beginning work.
- Emergency service- SERVPRO of Sparrows Point will begin by extracting the excess water and preparing the area for drying for each unity. They will explain the needed emergency services to you as well as the tenant, step by step.
- Document pre-existing damage and damage caused by water.
- Arrange for contents to be restored or disposed, with the owner signature and insurance approval (if applicable).
- Monitoring- monitor drying of structure and contents to ensure they are dried to appropriate industry standards; updates will be consistently communicated with you and your insurance company.
- Reinstall carpets, and clean affected areas of your property as well as arrange for reinstallation of walls and baseboard.
- Final walk through will be conducted with you to help ensure the property was restored to preloss conditions.
By following these steps, SERVPRO of Sparrows Point/ Essex/Chase will efficiently dry and restore your structure to its pre-existing condition with minimal impact on tenants, the structure and contents while also reducing secondary damage and permanent damage to your property following a water damage.
About SERVPRO of Sparrows Point/Essex/Chase
SERVPRO of Sparrows Point/Essex/Chase specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We are located in Rosedale, Maryland, right on Yellow Brick road (yes Dorothy is our neighbor) and are able to help when disaster strikes!